The Porsche 997, a good translation of what Uncle Ferdinand’s reason for starting this company was.
“I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams, so I build it myself.”
A 911, of course, is a fusion of fantastic engineering, combined with wonderful available colors and beautiful lines.
Today, with Porsche classics and their colors, it is as follows; the more unique, the more desirable.
Of all the classically modern Porsches, we are perhaps most confident in this model in terms of value.
This is not surprising for several reasons.
– Low production numbers due to the financial crisis.
– The 997 was known as “neoclassicism,” or fantastic classic lines beautifully translated into a modern look.
– Last Porsche before they were taken over by the VolksWagen Group.
– Presence of PDK instead of the slower TipTronic in the automatics.
– Improved 3.8 engine which has less risk of cylinder wall damage.
So you see, many 997 drivers have actually been able to enjoy a young classic 911 without depreciation in recent years. This particular model is fantastic because it is an originally Dutch-delivered car with only two owners. The fantastic wide bum of the S models are already sought after, but that continuous taillight makes many hearts beat faster. Second generation 997 with thus 385 instead of 355 HP. Beautiful and classic Cream White over Natural Brown leather. Equipped with the Sport Chrono package. Car is completely first paint, the entire hood mechanism was just renewed and the car had a service last summer. Those wheels? Should you not be a fan of black wheels, we will make them in the color you want for delivery. Pleasing to the eye, and smart for the wallet, too.
Will you come for a ride soon?